Friday, June 11, 2010

Email

It's amazing how quickly email has become such a prominant means of communication for me in the post-high school, professional world.

I recieved two much anticiapated emails this week: One Monday and the other about an hour ago.

The first from the Gilman International Scholarship Program and the other from Yonsei University.

Yonsei's email was to confirm my acceptance (there is a seperate application process from the CSU) and to let me know that I will recieve my admissions packet, which includes materials I will need to get my visa.

The other email said:

Congratulations! On behalf of the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of
Educational and Cultural Affairs and the Institute of International Education
(IIE), I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a recipient of
the Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship.

3 comments:

  1. No way?!

    That's amazing man. So I read you're also going to study at Yonsei University. I'll be staying there for one semester.

    I applied for a scholarship at Yonsei University. I hope they will grant me the scholarship. That will make it easier. I'm working my ass off here. =P

    When are you planning to check in at the International House?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man, I really hope that you get it. I'll be checking inon August 21st.

    ReplyDelete